Wednesday, April 14, 2010

This is what I've been doing...

First...my jam arrived today!  Thank you, Rebekah!  I can hardly wait to try it (Jay has sneaked a taste).

Yesterday, I got up...showered...got dressed...drove to Blytheville and picked up these two characters...

              Millie Elizabeth and Jackson Luke

Aren't they precious?  So, my day was filled with laughter, diapers, bottles, snacks... did I say laughter?
I truly laughed until I cried, over and over and over.

I think there is nothing better than children.  Sweet kisses!  Laying down to go to sleep at naptime.  Singing "The Wheels on the Bus". 


Jackson...posing.  This is one smart cookie, let me assure you.  He never forgets anything!
Knows Granny has gum in her purse...fruit snacks in the pantry...loves his Jungle Babies book.

We had baths before putting on jammies and heading home...

What a blessing and a joy!

Now, Friday... this little lady will arrive







Kandace April







More laughter, kisses and joy!

4 comments:

Jill said...

I love all of the pics of them. Makes me want to see them and cover them in sugar!!

Linda Lou Rogers Averitt said...

I know you loved it, I do too, and I am usually wore out when they leave only to be so thankful to do it all over again with different grandbabies, we are so blessed with so many!!

Unknown said...

They are so cute. I bet you are a great grandma.

kelliegene said...

You are blessed beyond measure...and I know you are such a fun granny. Glory in each and every moment.