Monday, February 27, 2012

Prayer Monday

Yesterday was a good day!  Got to be in God's House with His people...worship Him in the Word and in song.  Our choir did an awesome job singing "My Lips Will Praise You".  A message on pride...ouch! 

A lazy afternoon...worked on my canvas project...

It actually should be turned landscape direction.

I also worked on learning sign language to Amazing Grace, the new song for AWANA this week.  It went great!  They learn so quickly. We are planning big closing program for the parents and grandparents.  I'm beginning to get excited. 

I've been praying all morning. As soon as I woke this morning, people started coming to mind and I started praying.  So many who are sick, hurting, dying, grieving, lonely, trying to make decisions, trying to be patient, trying to find love again...it goes on and on and on.  All I can do is pray. Then I have to remind myself that is where the power is! 

The very best thing I can do is pray...on Monday and everyday.

No comments: