Friday, February 3, 2012

New Look and Craft #2

Well, it's taken me awhile to get back to this...and you might notice my blog has a new look!  Thank you, Faith! I love it.  My new look has made me want to add a fresh post.

I promised last time to reveal my 2nd craft project.  It also involved a new look ... for the bathroom/laundry room.  What do we do in a bathroom/laundry room????  We...


Yes, we wash!  My friend, Janet Slate, crocheted the doily for me years ago - and I love it,
but it looked quite lonesome on this big wall.  I am very happy with these patterns which are
full of the colors I really like right now.

My inspiration: "Wash me and I shall be whiter than snow"...the old hymn based on Isaiah 1:18.

Blessings!

2 comments:

Jill said...

I love your new blog-lift! :)

I need to put something cute on the walls in my laundry room - though it's much smaller than yours. Jealous!! :)

Love you!

Anonymous said...

Love your new blog and love the new family pictures. Never dreamed our family would be this large 43 years ago, did we?? We are all SO blessed. Love you, Momma