Monday, August 24, 2009

You never stop...

being a momma. You young mothers - get ready. This is a job for life. I'm sure you've already figured that out, (smile). Those little ones that come forth from your body have a tight grip on your heart. My children are grown...married...most are parents or about to be parents. Yet, I find myself praying for them now more than ever. I find myself ready to do whatever they need as much as I am able. My heart is still engaged as strongly as ever! The relationship changes...they are now my best friends as well as my children. But they still call when they have questions, hurts, needs - or joys to share. What a joy! What an awesome responsibility. You never stop...being a momma.

2 comments:

Nitzia said...

that's right my friend our job never ends! i'm glad to be their mom forever:) i really hope and pray that in the future they will call me and ask me questions like yours do! you are a great mom:)

Linda Lou Rogers Averitt said...

what a blessing from the Lord!! He places our children in our womb and continues to bless us as they gown into parents them self, just wish they did not grow up so fast, now the grand babies grow too fast!