Thursday, January 30, 2014

Raindrops on Roses...Whiskers on Kittens...

A few of my favorite things?  Nada.  But as I look at different blogs, or take a gander at Pinterest, or even just think about what I try to find time to do - these are a few of my favorite things...





My Family (of course!)
This is our entire crew this past Christmas - it was wonderful.
 
 
 
God's Word 
and
Quotes
 
I love to think on these things...
 
 
Singing - How do people who do not sing exist? 
 
 
Piano (and baby hands)
 

 
Recipes
Love looking at recipes, trying new recipes - cookbooks, aprons, anything in the kitchen.
 
 
 
Houses
This one is mine - I LOVE to look at houses, house plans, anything to do with houses.
 


 
Decorating/DIY Ideas
 
While not an exhaustive list, and not important to anyone but me - these are my thoughts today.
 
 



 

 

No comments: