Tuesday, March 9, 2010

I'm Game

Elaina does Getting to Know You Sunday...

I'm game...even tho' it is Monday...and I have no graphics...

1.  Are you more of a talker or a listener? 
Both.  Depends on the group I'm in - I can be quite the talker, even a clown...but in some circles, I definitely become the listener.  I am trying to work on my listening skills.

2.  Bra.  Underwire or wireless?
Underwire, 'nuf said.

3.  I wish I was...?
In Little Rock...I know I shouldn't wish my life away...but need to see my kiddos.

4.  The Academy Awards were on last night...did I watch?
Nope - I go over and look...usually get disgusted, do not sit and watch.

5.  Do you put your deodorant on before or after you dress?
Before...otherwise I would never remember!

6.  Would you rather wash dishes or clean toilets?
Seriously????  Dishes, any day of the week and 2x on Sunday!

7.  How much did I weigh at birth?
7 lbs. 14 oz.

8.  If you could buy one thing for the Spring/Summer season, what would it be?
Something pink - I love pink.

1 comment:

Elaina Weaver said...

Enjoyed reading this. I'm glad you played. :)