Sunday, October 21, 2012

Living the Law of Kindness

Well, this weekend I had the privilege of attending my first E Women Conference - in Southaven, MS. 


Every speaker had a message that went straight to the heart...Passionate Faith was the conference theme.  Convicted...challenged...repentant...joyful...praise...touched....the adjectives for this weekend abound.  Michael O'Brien (sp?), worship leader, was great - genuine. 

Casting Crowns - phenomenal!  What a worship experience - like the best church service imaginable.


Angela Thomas - always "brings it"...please pray for her mother and their family as they experience the ravages of cancer.

But alas, I had to come back to reality.

This afternoon, I opened up my email to find this verse:  "Let everything you say be good and helpful, so that your words will be an encouragement to those who hear them."  Ephesians 4:29

When I am on the receiving end of remarks...I am reminded to guard my words...to live the law of kindness.

Blessings,



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ephesians 4:29 was my devotional verse this a.m. Now-let me follow the instructions, God!