Sunday, April 3, 2011

I Hate the Devil

I hate the devil.  He's a lowdown, dirty, lying, destructive skunk.
He never quits - never gives up.

I hate how he deceives people.

Whenever churches start to grow...whenever good things happen - he never fails
to show up, stir up and move our focus to whatever bad thing he might have
going on.

I hate that he always finds willing helpers...good folks who do not realize who
they are listening to.

The Bible says we must exercise our senses so we will be able to discern, to be
able to tell the difference between good and evil.  We must have daily doses of the Word,
so we will know untruth when we hear it...so we will know who is speaking to us. 
I hate the devil!

"Lord, help me to discern Your voice...to know when the enemy is trying to use me...to
guard my heart, my mind...and my lips. "