Monday, February 14, 2011

The Best Kind of Tired

February is only half over, but it seems like it's been a busy month!  We've had beautiful snow...

This is our new house...in the snow.

Each year on Valentine's Day, I take some sort of treat to all our widows and singles.  I have yet to find them all at home, but I try!  This year I made strawberry cupcakes with cream cheese icing...and a chocolate heart on top!


This is one thing I just love to do...

And this past weekend, was our church valentine banquet.  I got to do the food and while I had some anxious moments (will there be enough...will the everything go as I've planned?) it was all perfect.


Decor by Janet Hendrix

My homemade truffles at each place.


My new favorite...twice baked potatoes...they were the best!

Melinda and Vicky helped me on Saturday and I must admit by the end of the night, we were pooped! But it's the best sort of tired...when you've made others feel loved and pampered in some little way.  I am the one who is blessed!

1 comment:

Linda Lou Rogers Averitt said...

WOW I am impressed, now I know where Jill and Joy get their talent!! it does bless us to serve!