Monday, September 21, 2009

Expectations...Part Dos

A few weeks ago, I shared my vision and dreams of teaching English as a Second Language to the Hispanic ladies at our Hispanic ministry. 4 women committed to attend. Last Thursday night was the first class. You can't imagine my surprise when Bro. Max Gusman, our associational Hispanic minister, arrived with his workbook, ready for class! Instead of 4, I had 8 students and by the end of class,2 more had come in. My expectations were exceeded! What a fun time we had! What a desire they have to be able to communicate with us. This is definitely expectations, part "dos" (two). Lord, you are so good!!!!

4 comments:

kelliegene said...

Amen....and Amen!

Jill said...

I'm so proud of you for doing this. I'm praying for each person in your class and look forward to hearing about it! :)

Love you!

Linda Lou Rogers Averitt said...

YEA!!!! God is so good!

Nitzia said...

Oh!!! i know bro. Max Guzman... him and his wife are the nicest sweetest people ever!!! please tell them i said hi, i do remember them dearly:)
I am so glad your class is a sucess, i know you are doing an excellent job and your students will love you!