Friday, April 3, 2009

So Many Blessings

Wednesday was a wonderful day. It was Andrew's birthday - my baby is 28 years old - unbelievable. He's a very special man and we are very proud of him. We also learned Jill and Alex are expecting one baby - and heard a very strong and to us, amazing heartbeat! We all gasped when it suddenly came through the monitor. The nurse patted me and said, "I'm even in tears!" LOL! God is so good - as some say - ALL THE TIME! It is so comforting to know even in the bad times - He is good. He always has our best at heart. How great is that? I can go through anything knowing He is in control of my life and orchestrating the very best outcome for me. I know He is doing the same for my children and grandchildren too. So many blessings, let me count them...

1 comment:

Faith said...

God IS good all the time! So thankful for the blessings He is showering down on your family!