Monday, December 7, 2009

Once upon a Holy Night

Just thought I'd share the project I've been most consumed with for the past month. Our church presented A Walk through Bethlehem this year for the past 3 nights. I can't begin to tell you how hard our people have worked or the passion they poured into every detail. We got to share the gospel through the birth of Christ with 477 people. "Mary" sang Once upon a Holy Night" 19 times and every time my heart was filled and my eyes overflowed. I will post a few pictures...and I hope you will never lose the wonder of our Savior becoming man and being born in a stable...in order to die on a cross in our place. Glory! Hallelujah!

3 comments:

Linda Lou Rogers Averitt said...

I love it!!!!!

Jill said...

It was so good, Mama! You guys did a GREAT job...we really enjoyed it!

Love you!

Nitzia said...

it sounds like something i would have enjoyed so much! when are you coming this way? talk to you soon!