Friday, November 13, 2009

Sweet Hubby

Yesterday, I came home to these:

I asked, "What are these for?" (smile) Jay said, "I saw them and realized it's been a long time since I brought you flowers for no reason."

My sweet, sweet hubby.

You know God is like that. He gives us blessings all the time (like a husband who brings flowers) for no reason, except that He is good.

Thank you, Jay, for the beautiful flowers and the love behind them.

Thank you, Father, for a loving husband and all the blessings you give me every day!

4 comments:

Nitzia said...

this is so special, that a husband just thinks of bringing you flowers for no reason just to make your day and remind you how much he loves you!!! love it! you and Jay make a wonderful loving couple:)

Jill said...

Awww...so sweet! Good job, Daddy!! :)

kelliegene said...

He's a keeper for sure. Jay is SUCH a good man. We are so unbelievably blessed to have him shepherd us.

Rachel said...

that is so sweet!