Monday, February 23, 2009

Here goes...

I do not find blogging to be easy. As I said before, who wants to expose their life for all to read? And further more, who wants to read about my life? Well, here goes... This past Thursday, Friday and Saturday - Jay and I went to Hot Springs. We were lazy - stayed up late and got up late - walked around the stores and thought about where we would eat next! We definitely didn't think about dieting - not this week. Saturday was our 40th wedding anniversary. Yay!!!! I know those of you who know me, can't believe it - well, neither can I. What a journey we've had - the ups and downs - the heartaches and the joys. But most of all - we've learned how faithful our loving heavenly Father is. He's never failed us and He's the reason we are able to celebrate 40 years. And the blessings! I could never begin to count them all. God is good - all the time!

3 comments:

Jill said...

See, that wasn't so hard, was it? :)

I wish I had been able to spend a day in Hot Springs with you, as usual. I guess next year, me and the baby will just have to come. :)

Love you, Momma!

Nitzia said...

good for you my friend!!! now i can really be in touch with you and your happenings:)
Happy 40th anniversary! you two are an amazing couple and great parents and grandparents....I went by the baptist building and saw alot of the olf friends and ofcourse i miss seeing you there... the new building it's so nice! well... i really hope we can get together someday... Lynda M did say that we should try to get together, please, give us the honor of seeing you next time you come to town:)

Elaina Weaver said...

So glad we got to spend a few minutes with you Saturday. Wish we could do it more often. Love you.